Friday, March 4, 2011

South Padre BEWARE

This is the moment you all have been waiting for....Our epic trip to South Padre Island, Texas. This is perhaps one of the hottest spring break places to visit, and I can assure you that there will be no stone unturned there.

The journey begins tomorrow, but I think it is important that you become familiar with the process that led to our arrival there. To begin with out travel agent most likely never got his GED or anything close to it. How is it possible that we do not know the property we are staying at a day before we go when our hotel, and our checks have already been cashed by the "company." I'm honestly thinking this is a scam until the moment I step into the hotel room.




 Tomorrow is going to be a busy for us all, but very pro-active day. I Hoodrat, am current in a hotel in Springfield, MA, because I am taking the MTEL's (test to be certified to teach in the state of MA) at 8 am tomorrow morning in Chicopee. I should hopefully get done with the test I have a 2:55 plan to catch. Now you all should be aware that the fun only begins once I get to Bradley International Airport. I have two connections to make and the best part is that Randstad and company are also leaving from Bradley, but are connecting through D.C. rather than Cleveland. So lucky me I have the distinct pleasure of spending a few hours in the "arm pit" of America. When all is said and done we should be in our hotel ready to experience all S.P.I. has to offer by 11:30. I know that you all will be very interested in our endeavors as we encounter in our time there so stay tuned for shenanigans to ensue. I can only hope that I find this in S.P.I!

Here comes the Pain...CHOOOO CHUUU

That is our motto, and be advised subject content may not be suitable for young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment